Warsaw School of Applied Linguistics (LSW) is the only private college of linguistics in Mazowia and one of a few in Poland. It educates translators, foreign language teachers and other specialists in applied linguistics to become highly esteemed in the job market. Specializing in translation studies and foreign language teaching, the school focuses its teaching and academic research on preparing valued employees able to use their knowledge of foreign languages (English, Russian and German) in their professional career. The education offered by LSW takes into account the changing needs of the job market and the latest research and achievements in applied linguistics.
1. Fill in the form using your name, e-mail address and country of origin.
2. Click Send.
3. After sending the information, you will receive an e-mail message confirming acceptance of your application. Further information will be sent to the e-mail address you used for registering.
4. To start the test you have to click on the link in the e-mail message.
5. After clicking on the link you will be transferred to the Diagnostic Test webpage.
6. The test can be completed and submitted only once every 30 days.
7. After you start the Diagnostic Test, you have 60 minutes for its completion, after that time the test expires and will not be available any more.